It just came to me, i have not made any new years resolutions. If my NYR was to not make any NYR i would have succeeded in a matter of moments.
However, we all know i'm a sucker for lists.
* To gain back strength, manner and heart.. (along with some flesh)
* To start some kind of work again, good for the mind
* To take up a new hobbie, with NO relation to food/nutrition/calories/burning.
* To re-kindle with my Bitches. I miss my bitches so much more.
* To be able to sleep one single night without the electric blanket on III.
* To spend at LEAST one single week in IP, before I boot down the door.
* To ace Guitar Hero.
* To finally beat my nephew at Wii Boxing.
* To start official savings for travelling
* To not keel when Mada and Fada shoot through to UK in September
* To KNOW myself again.
* To RESPECT myself again.
* To TRUST my body again.
* To spend more time out, be it side/with friends/anywhere but home
* TO BREAK ALL OCD!!!
* TO LIVE WITHOUT 'ED'
* To go out for dinner and not panic attack over the meal
* To know my reflection
* To learn 50 new things.
* To dig up my old Vegetable patch, fresh year... fresh start
* To spend more time with my family, not couped doing crunches
* To spend more time laughing, not couped doing crunches
* To spend more time playing, not couped doing crunches
* To give my fucking body a break, not just of the physical kind.
........I'm sure i'll think of a hundred more... i have a clearer mind..
Carbohydrates are the only fuel for the brain.
Brain Age on Mums new "Brain Training" DS Game - 81. X
ps. Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!! 38 Years. "Fuck". I love you my lovelies.
- And on the Sabbath
- Too much Raspberry Tea?
- Tinker & Tantrum says She
- Utter Mindfulness
- She came in through the locked up bathroom
- You can turn it off, lucky bastards.
- Sheer Bliss and Common XB
- Meat Petals Bloom in a Bone Garden
- Double Tapping the Spotting Blog. - all over sorry...
- a bullshit chat of crappy boring thoughts.
- Gutless Wander
- If you wanna be happy
- Three, and counting
- To each and all.
- Another Tuesday Morning
- for Auld Lang Syne, my dear
- ▼ January (17)